It becomes more of a shock and of supreme use to make up a model of a process.
- Use a refrigerator box as a "machine".
- Stand at a kitchen counter to model an assembly.
- Use empty milk jugs to simulate fluid flow.
- Write with washable markers on a wall to see how a pipe should run.
- Use playing cards to simulate kanban pick up and delivery.
- Put tape on the floor to show where you would walk between process steps.
Mock it up. Now. It's amazing what it will trigger for your learning.
And then keep learning.